As a partner of the strategic project "e-health" and withing the framework of The international cooperation Slovenia-Italy 2007 programme, the General hospital of Izola ordered a developement of a generic information system for waiting list management with regard to fixing appointments for radiological medical examinations. Strategic targets of the project are:
- Shortened wait times for certain types of specialist examinations;
- Increased transparency of appointment scheduling and wait times for the specialist clinics;
- Unified and in turn simplified appointment making;
- Making the work of general practitioners or prescriber doctors and specialist physicians (transition to eBusiness) easier
Presentation portal provides the patients with information of radiology, of individual examinations and how to prepare for them, and of the strategic international project "e-health".
The application for waiting list management enables:
- Easy and transparent referral to specialist examinations;
- Overviw of issued referrals or booked appointments
- Quick access to various lists (like "list of past and actual referrals for an indivirual patient", "overview of waiting list for a special machine" or even for individual medical branches) and exportation of the lists to excel (.xls) format.
- 2010 - present
Concept and design of visual image and user interface for the website and the online 'application for waiting list management', system and software infrastructure development, solution implementation, content and technical optimisation, maintenance.